The two men's brother Khodor Adel Alrahal was also killed a year ago while fighting against the opposition forces.
Two More Brothers From Same Lattakia Family Killed Fighting For Assad
The city of Jablah in Lattakia countryside buried two of its citizens on Monday, October 3. The two brothers, Jaafar and Ghadir Adel Alrahal were killed while fighting with Assad forces against the opposition in Hama countryside.
Pro-regime pages mourned the two men, originally from the town of Falasaqu in the Jablah district. They mentioned that the two men were killed in battles in the northern countryside of Hama.
The pages confirmed that the two men’s brother Khodor Adel Alrahal was also killed a year ago while fighting against the opposition forces.
Hama countryside is witnessing continuous battles between the two parties. The opposition forces achieved some progress last September and took over several towns and villages in the north and the east of Hama.
The opposition factions were able to retake two military locations that were taken by Assad forces earlier, on the axis of Al-Tulaysiyah and northeast Hama.
This article was translated and edited by The Syrian Observer. Responsibility for the information and views set out in this article lies entirely with the author.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Drought sweeps Syria: Water war is coming
- Will France’s international arrest warrant oblige UAE to arrest al-Assad during the Climate Summit?
- Syria's bread prices consume employees’ salaries and add new burdens on students
- Between four ruling powers: Economic policies threaten cotton season in Syria
- New military merger increases factionalism and puts a foothold for HTS in Aleppo