Enab Baladi’s Facebook Followers Exceed 100,000
Enab Baladi Issue # 91– Sun, Nov. 17, 2013
Enab Baladi is pleased to reach this milestone which, for our team, goes beyond statistics; it indicates the trust our newspaper has established, a trust that we -Enab Baladi- are proud to foster and keen to maintain through providing a realistic and objective insight into the Syrian scene and through providing what is interesting and useful to our readers.
We hope that Enab Baladi continues to effectively reach its audience through both printed and electronic versions. We also sincerely hope that Enab Baladi will always hold onto the values of providing a credible alternative to the fabrications of regime media and of providing a platform for oppressed voices, the same values it has held ever since its launch almost two years ago.
Enab Baladi heartily thanks its readers and followers for their support of its experimental project which would have never attained success without them. Enab Baladi also thanks all participants who enriched its content with their testimonies, statements or interviews.
Enab Baladi hopes it always will be the forum of free writers and the voice of the free Syrian youth; and to always be worthy of its name “Enab Baladi” [Local Grapes].
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Assad’s absence from climate summit reflects retreat of “normalization bets”
- Fishing, a “dangerous” profession provides Deir Ezzor with meat alternatives
- Old fears fuel dispute between Deir Ezzor tribes and SDF
- Jordan declares killing three smugglers and seizing drugs on Syrian border
- Syrian human rights activist arrested by Turkish authorities