Practice 3: Enab Baladi Lunches Paid Training Scholarship for Young Women
Enab Baladi invites young women to apply for the third round of “Practice” journalistic training program at its offices in Istanbul.
The “Practice 3” program targets students and new university graduates, offering them the opportunity to have a practical training and practice journalism as a profession within the editorial and media production rooms at Enab Baladi organization, so as to prepare them to enter the media labor market.
“Practice 3” is a paid scholarship, covering the expenses of transportation and offering monetary awards on completing the program.
Practice training program:
- Program duration: 6 weeks.
- Program location: Enab Baladi’s offices.
- Training days: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday every week.
- Training starting date: March 10, 2019.
The program targets the following persons:
- Media and Arabic language departments’ female students and graduates.
- Female media activists.
The program includes training on the following aspects:
- Essentials of journalism and news writing.
- Ethical principles of media practice.
- In-depth journalism.
- News story/features.
- Editorial writing.
- The basics of photography, design and video editing.
- The basics of e-content management and online publishing skills.
The features of the program:
- During the course of the training, Enab Baladi offers the trainees all the tools and equipment needed for the learning processes (computers, cameras, recording equipment, complete stationery, training sources, etc.).
- The program will allocate a special section to publish outstanding projects, produced during the training period, on Enab Baladi’s platforms.
- A monetary allowance that covers transportation’s expenditures.
- A monetary reward after completing the program and presenting the graduation programs.
- Upon completing the program, the trainees will receive a completion certificate from Enab Baladi Organization and will be awarded letters of recommendation and nomination to work in media organizations.
- Outstanding trainees are offered a training-based job opportunity at Enab Baladi.
- High school completion certificate as a minimum.
- Arabic language proficiency.
- Knowledge of English language.
- 20 to 30 years old.
- The derive to learn and develop.
- Knowledge of the current local, regional and international political state of affairs.
- Based in Istanbul.
- Part-time availability (three days a week).
- Knowledge of using modern technology and research techniques.
- Familiarity with photo editing and editing software is an added value.
- Commitment to attending at least 80% of the training program.
For those wishing to be part of the training program, use the “Practice” scholarship application link. The applications are to be received until February 28, 2019.
Chosen applicants will be informed via e-mail and for final admission, they must pass a preliminary test in general knowledge.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Who controls and monitors behavior of volunteers of humanitarian organizations in Syria?
- Russia to set the timer of the ‘south’ bomb.. What are the possibilities of an outbreak of war?
- Deir Ezzor’s popular movement.. "non-containment practices" or "fanfare in place"?
- Ammar Saati: 17 years of leading “the National Union of Syrian Students” and performing practices of "tashbih"
- Syrian Refugees Marry Foreigners