Since 2011, more reporters have lost their lives in Syria than in any other war-zone. This powerful short documentary unveils the harsh conditions endured by the underground Syrian newspaper “Enab Baladi” (Grapes of my Country), and its everyday struggle to keep providing independent information. Source: Chloe Fairweather (vimeo) First Broadcast: 11/04/2015
Reporting from Inside Syria: ‘Enab Baladi’
- Rumors in Syria… The signs of war
- Shelling and Attacks: Idlib’s Deal at the Verge of Collapse
- What Makes Tell Abyad the First Target for Turkey East of the Euphrates?
- At a Cost of One Million Dollar: Service Projects in Rural Idlib’s Hass Town
- Where Does the UN Envoy for Syria Stand on Syria’s Disappeared and Detainees?