“Yasmin Al Sham” Newborn amid Siege
Enab Baladi Issue # 82 – Sunday August 15, 2013
Being the only medical care centre in the city for civilians and military personnel, the mother was admitted to the field hospital, and the surgery was successful despite the lack of equipment to perform such a surgery.
“Yasmin Al Sham” is not the first baby to be delivered at the field hospital in Daraya since the onset of the last ongoing military campaign; the hospital has received four deliveries before, all of them were successful. However, “Yasmin Al Sham” is still the first baby girl after four baby boys born in the same hospital.
- A year after the Syrian alienation: How has the situation in Eastern Ghouta changed?
- Al-Julani starts getting rid of anti-pragmatism trend
- SDF Believes Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is Outside Syria
- Syrian people’s affairs in Lebanon at the hands of "al-Assad’s trend"
- Cards for fuel distribution in Syria: Smart or unintelligent solution?