“Yasmin Al Sham” Newborn amid Siege
Enab Baladi Issue # 82 – Sunday August 15, 2013
Being the only medical care centre in the city for civilians and military personnel, the mother was admitted to the field hospital, and the surgery was successful despite the lack of equipment to perform such a surgery.
“Yasmin Al Sham” is not the first baby to be delivered at the field hospital in Daraya since the onset of the last ongoing military campaign; the hospital has received four deliveries before, all of them were successful. However, “Yasmin Al Sham” is still the first baby girl after four baby boys born in the same hospital.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Ninth explosion in Syrian capital Damascus and its countryside since beginning of 2020
- Syrian National Army, backed by Turkey, is threatened with sanctions for its torture prisons
- SDF’s war tactics against Syrian National Army
- Daraa’s mosques: A primary target for Syrian regime forces
- India’s growing interest in Syria governed by security and economic interests