Autonomous Administration hands over 35 Russian children from al-Hawl camp for repatriation
The Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (NES) has announced that is has handed over 35 Russian children of killed ISIS fighters to their parents’ country of origin. The children had been residing in the al-Hawl displaced persons’ camp in Syria’s Hasaka Governorate.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- SDF readiness to ally with Syrian regime raises concerns in eastern Euphrates
- Profitable business at Syrians’ expense: Visa brokers in Lebanon, Turkey
- Caesar Act burdens more pressure on Syrians; unable to ‘overthrow’ al-Assad regime
- Bombing US garrison at al-Tanf is a Russian warning, not only a “message”
- Al-Jolani’s strategy, US-led Coalition strikes exhaust Hurras al-Din group