Autonomous Administration hands over 35 Russian children from al-Hawl camp for repatriation
The Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (NES) has announced that is has handed over 35 Russian children of killed ISIS fighters to their parents’ country of origin. The children had been residing in the al-Hawl displaced persons’ camp in Syria’s Hasaka Governorate.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Syrian oil tycoon survives assassination: George Haswani's son
- Is Idlib at the threshold of military confrontation or a Turkish-Russian land swap deal?
- Is there any alternative to the UN-sponsored process for the Syrian constitutional committee?
- Syrian regime promoting “empty” economic agreements with far eastern and western countries
- Syria Civil Defense launches breast cancer awareness campaign in northwestern Syria