Autonomous Administration hands over 35 Russian children from al-Hawl camp for repatriation
The Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (NES) has announced that is has handed over 35 Russian children of killed ISIS fighters to their parents’ country of origin. The children had been residing in the al-Hawl displaced persons’ camp in Syria’s Hasaka Governorate.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- “The doctor slapped me across my legs”: women beaten in Turkish delivery rooms
- Syrian regime controls markets with North Korean mentality
- The financial prospects of reopening Nassib Border Crossing: has Syrian regime achieved any?
- Syrian war criminals reaching Europe through opposition areas and Turkey
- Huge advertisement, disappointing show: Syrian drama going downhill