Autonomous Administration hands over 35 Russian children from al-Hawl camp for repatriation
The Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (NES) has announced that is has handed over 35 Russian children of killed ISIS fighters to their parents’ country of origin. The children had been residing in the al-Hawl displaced persons’ camp in Syria’s Hasaka Governorate.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Russia implicitly supports Israeli airstrikes in Syria, why?
- Abortion in northwestern Syria: What are challenges facing women with unintended pregnancy?
- Between marginalization and a desire to walk away, the Syrian revolution lost its defected officers
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham driving out foreign factions, why?
- Where do Arab states stand on normalizing relations with Syria?