Autonomous Administration hands over 35 Russian children from al-Hawl camp for repatriation
The Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (NES) has announced that is has handed over 35 Russian children of killed ISIS fighters to their parents’ country of origin. The children had been residing in the al-Hawl displaced persons’ camp in Syria’s Hasaka Governorate.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Russia on sidelines as Syrian regime and Iranian militias prepare for battles in Daraa
- Western NGOs bracing al-Assad’s propaganda in Europe: How to challenge that?
- US-designated Syrian businessman and jockey to represent Syria in Tokyo Olympics
- UNDP’s cooperation with National Union of Syrian Students: partnership in crime
- Azaz local council establishes industrial zone to boost city’s economy