Autonomous Administration hands over 35 Russian children from al-Hawl camp for repatriation
The Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (NES) has announced that is has handed over 35 Russian children of killed ISIS fighters to their parents’ country of origin. The children had been residing in the al-Hawl displaced persons’ camp in Syria’s Hasaka Governorate.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Bombing US garrison at al-Tanf is a Russian warning, not only a “message”
- Syria, the country of solar panels
- Did Turkey gift a rising IS leader to US in June-16 raid?
- Profitable business at Syrians’ expense: Visa brokers in Lebanon, Turkey
- Salvation Govt secretive about mobile telecommunications; questions arise over Syriana operator