Where Does the UN Envoy for Syria Stand on Syria’s Disappeared and Detainees?
In response to the letter from Mansour Omari, a Syrian human rights defender, to De Mistura and Geir O. Pedersen, the current and the coming Special Envoys for Syria, on the issue of the detainees and the forcibly disappeared in Syria, Mr. Michael Contet, Acting Chief of Staff for the Office of the Special Envoy for Syria (OSE-Syria), addressed the letter below to Omari, explaining their efforts on this issue.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Ankara and Damascus intelligence prepare “Adana II”
- Is Russia’s airdrop exercises in Syria a proof of existence or field test?
- China donates communications equipment to Syrian regime, why?
- Local fighters or regime security, who killed the senior IS commander in Daraa?
- As-Suwayda: Local fighters eliminate second pro-regime faction