Where Does the UN Envoy for Syria Stand on Syria’s Disappeared and Detainees?
In response to the letter from Mansour Omari, a Syrian human rights defender, to De Mistura and Geir O. Pedersen, the current and the coming Special Envoys for Syria, on the issue of the detainees and the forcibly disappeared in Syria, Mr. Michael Contet, Acting Chief of Staff for the Office of the Special Envoy for Syria (OSE-Syria), addressed the letter below to Omari, explaining their efforts on this issue.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Eight years under Hezbollah’s rule: al-Qusayr today
- Syria’s tycoons getting richer a year after Caesar Act enaction
- Syrian efforts await release of detainees with help of international powers
- Wafa Telecom: Asma al-Assad pulling the rug out from under Rami Makhlouf
- The guard is also the thief: Why is Russia so interested in the Syrian cultural heritage?