Where Does the UN Envoy for Syria Stand on Syria’s Disappeared and Detainees?
In response to the letter from Mansour Omari, a Syrian human rights defender, to De Mistura and Geir O. Pedersen, the current and the coming Special Envoys for Syria, on the issue of the detainees and the forcibly disappeared in Syria, Mr. Michael Contet, Acting Chief of Staff for the Office of the Special Envoy for Syria (OSE-Syria), addressed the letter below to Omari, explaining their efforts on this issue.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- The Social Contract in northeastern Syria: Challenges and failure factors
- Before Washington’s eyes: Power and gas deals revive Syrian regime’s regional role
- Syrian regime employees in Raqqa face two options: quit jobs or spend their salaries on transportation
- Low production and competition threatens cotton cultivation and industry in Syria
- Syrian oil tycoon survives assassination: George Haswani's son