Where Does the UN Envoy for Syria Stand on Syria’s Disappeared and Detainees?
In response to the letter from Mansour Omari, a Syrian human rights defender, to De Mistura and Geir O. Pedersen, the current and the coming Special Envoys for Syria, on the issue of the detainees and the forcibly disappeared in Syria, Mr. Michael Contet, Acting Chief of Staff for the Office of the Special Envoy for Syria (OSE-Syria), addressed the letter below to Omari, explaining their efforts on this issue.
if you think the article contain wrong information or you have additional details Send Correction
- Eastern Euphrates region back to scene as Turkish military moves shuffle cards in region
- Idlib is hostage for two guarantors... Who will claim victory?
- Stolen furniture of rural Idlib is sold at loot markets of Homs
- Turkey establishes new observation post in Termanin town in northern Idlib
- Three Turkish military operations in Syria… big countries supporting parties against Ankara’s wishes