Free Training Scholarships for Young Women Offered by Enab Baladi
Enab Baladi organization announces the beginning of the application process for a free training scholarship for young women under the “Practice” program for practical training on journalism.
The “Practice” program targets students and new university graduates, offering them the opportunity to have a practical training and practice journalism as a profession within the editorial and media production rooms at Enab Baladi organization, so as to prepare them to enter the media labor market.
Program duration: 6 weeks
Training Venue: Enab Baladi’s office in Istanbul
Program Starting Date: September 1, 2018
The program targets the following persons:
- Media and Arabic language departments’ female students and graduates.
- Media activists.
The program includes training on the following aspects:
- Essentials of journalism and news writing.
- Ethical principles of media practice.
- In-depth journalism.
- News story.
- Editorial writing.
- The basics of photography, design and video editing.
- The basics of e-content management and online publishing skills.
Advantages of the Program
- During the course of the training, Enab Baladi offers the trainees all the tools and equipment needed for the learning processes (computers, cameras, recording equipment, complete stationery, training sources, etc.).
- The program will allocate a special section to publish outstanding projects, produced during the training period, on Enab Baladi’s platforms.
- Upon completing the program, the trainees will receive a completion certificate from Enab Baladi Organization and will be awarded letters of recommendation and nomination to work in media organizations.
- High school completion certificate as a minimum.
- Arabic language proficiency.
- Knowledge of English language.
- 20 to 30 years old.
- The derive to learn and develop.
- Knowledge of the current the local, regional and international political situation.
- Based in Istanbul.
- Part-time availability (three days a week).
- Knowledge of using modern technology and research techniques.
- Familiarity with photo editing and editing software is an added value.
- Commitment to attending at least 80% of the training program.
For those wishing to be part of the training program, use the “Practice” scholarship application link.
Application deadline: August 15, 2018.
Winners will be informed via e-mail and for final admission they must pass a preliminary test in general knowledge.
The program kicks off on September 1, 2018.
- Syria Disintegrating: Where Do Refugees Return?
- Idlib: Demonstrations Condemn Security Council And Demand Offsetting Al-Assad And Al-Julani
- European Union Halting Its Support for Education Sector In Idlib
- Syrian Refugees Marry Foreigners
- Fearing Russian Truce: How Did The People In southern Idlib Countryside Take Advantage Of The Ceasefire?